10770 Wateridge Circle, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92121
TriLink BioTechnologies is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our growing team. This role is responsible for the preparation, reconciliation, verification, and presentation of information to both internally and within our corporate group. Responsible for Accounting and Finance tasks related to Sales and related Deferred Revenue computations, ASC606 Revenue Recognition, maintenance of Commission payment database, Royalty payment support calculations. Work on projects to support the Finance Department, all while delivering quality internal and external customer service. Demonstrate competencies in all the areas of responsibility and the ability to grow with the organization
- Prepare, reconcile and verify accounting information to contribute to the accuracy and timeliness of the Company's financials
- Provide high-quality, timely support and problem resolution for the organization's goals and financial results
- Provide support for the annual audit
- Build and maintain ongoing inter and intra-departmental working relationships to assist team members and focus on driving team and organizational goals
- Track deferred revenue and compute monthly accelerated revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Support Sales team and related Commission Plan, including quarterly commission calculation and maintaining supporting calculations
- Support Royalties payments and the regular maintenance of supporting data towards quarterly payments
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
- Strong knowledge of ERP accounting software required; NetSuite experiences a plus
- Comfortable making decisions with imperfect information, exchanging ideas, information, and opinions with others to formulate and/or arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions, or solutions
- Ability to effectively present information on a regular basis to management and others as needed. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ethical integrity
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment
- 3-5 years experience as a Staff Accountant
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- CPA License and CGMA designation highly preferred
- MBA(finance or accountancy) /MSA / MACC is favored as well
TriLink BioTechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA, that offers competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink BioTechnologies is an EEO employer.
How to Apply
About Our Organization
TriLink BioTechnologies, a Maravai LifeSciences company, offers mRNA and oligo solutions as comprehensive CDMO services and an expansive stocked menu - to accelerate research, diagnostic, and therapeutic applications. TriLink has paved the way with industry-leading technology, consistent high quality, and ready access to expert scientific support.