Product Manager, Customer Identity Access Management
2850 Centerville Rd
Wilmington, DE 19808
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The enterprise product manager for Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) will work with business, product, engineering teams, internal users, and customers to set product requirements
The role will gather and prioritize requirements for the identity and access management solution, collaborating with business owners, users, and other cross functional and technology teams to ensure roll out of platform assets. The product manager will collaborate with peers in the business and Digital Channel to ensure that the product roadmap is aligned with Agilent's overall strategy and goals. The role is responsible for guiding requirements based on prioritized business needs, owning the product backlog, and collaborating with internal and external customers, vendors, and cross functional teams to ensure successful development and rollout of new features for CIAM.
This role will:
- Provide unified direction of CIAM at Agilent
- Provide visible and sustained support for the product
- Maximize the value of the product for customers, users and the organization.
- Contribute IT technical content to projects and programs.
- Apply deep technical specialization to solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Lead and further develop Global Customer Identity and Access Management Technology and adoption across businesses and digital to unlock new personalization capabilities and streamline the customer experience
- Create product vision and strategy, product road map, and deliver detailed product requirements, workflows and user stories.
- Facilitate product life cycle management from concept to commercialization, and management of existing products.
- Help facilitate sprint planning and grooming using Agile development framework.
- Own the product roadmap and be the product owner for scrum teams, creating/prioritizing epics & stories.
- This position will be the main interaction point with R&D and serve as a liaison with other teams.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define and manage organizational readiness for product roll outs.
- Create internal training, marketing content (as needed), and assist with implementation methodology.
- Work with Program and Project Management to ensure there is a project plan for each initiative or release, monitor and mitigate risks, keep each capability on track, and provide communication with all teams to ensure alignment.
- Build and share proven experience.
- Act as product evangelist, drive standard methodology research and benchmarking to build best in class solution.
- 4+ years of experience is required in the field of product management.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, information technology, or an equivalent in work experience. A master's in information technology is preferred but not required.
Experience in one or more of the following is highly desired:
- Identity and Access Management Exposure to any IAM standards such as OAuth, Open ID Connect, SAML Healthcare industry and related standards
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with Software Engineers, Architects and QA.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolset.
- Familiarity with Okta
- Project management experience will be a plus.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Demonstrate a strong ability to drive execution of complex and enterprise level technology solutions (e. g., move projects forward with unknowns and anticipate and mitigate risks.)
- 2+ years of experience working within a matrixed organization/environment.